Sunday, April 13, 2008

Long time no see...

Ok, let's just put this out there... we're probably the lamest bloggers out there. We're hoping that if we just never post, then eventually our blog will disappear into the internet "junk drawer". Unfortunately, Amanda still has a link to our pathetic one-post blog, so that can't happen. So, at the urging of my older sister, I gave in and now I'm posting. Well, due to a certain transportation restrictions in my life (ahem), nothing particulary exciting has happened lately. However, about a week ago, I got to go down to Anaheim with my choir and we participated in a music festival in California. Here are a few pictures from Disneyland:

We met Pluto... yes... I am kissing him

Then we met Goofy!

I tried to get in as much driving as possible





Mickey and Minnie NEVER come out to visit people, so we scored big when we found a bunch of characters posing for pictures one morning.


The girls that are in all of the pictures with me are my roomates, L-R: Julianne, Erika, Annie, Jamie (actually, she was in another room, but she hung out with us for most of Saturday) and myself. I swear that I hung out with other people... I just didn't take pictures with anyone else.


I've decided that it's my life calling to become a Disney Princess. They're such divas too, I learned that they never have to come out and greet people if it's too hot! Sounds like the perfect job.

Oh forget being a princess, I want to be a Disney villain! We were standing in line to get a picture with Cruella Deville, and she got to be so rude to all the kids! She say stuff like "hurry up, I don't have all day" and "thanks for drooling all over the pen, you little stinker" and I knew that this was the job for me. Mom is so thrilled.


When we met Eyore, we all put on our sad faces.


You probably can't tell, but we're dancing with Buzz. Buzz was always dancing while signing autographs, so we asked him to dance with us.

Yup, Disneyland was tons of fun. And the music festival didn't go too bad, either. Actually, Curtis got the festival award. That means altogether our band, orchestra and choir scored the highest overall. The choirs got a couple of silver awards, but I think we sang well.

Until next time,

Heather

1 comment:

Amanda P said...

Yay Heather you posted! I almost deleted your link too, good thing I didn't. Your trip looks so fun and I agree you would make a GREAT Cruella Deville. I have to point out that you don't even drive that great in a fake car. Why is your mouth open? Are you about to cause a wreck? And aren't BOTH hands supposed to be on the wheel (10 & 2 is it?) I think you need more practice. I'm excited to see you this weekend!! Happy Day! Love ya (even if I would never get in a car you're driving.)